Central Ayurveda Research Institute Walk-in-Interview Notification
No.of Posts : 18
Types of Posts for Recruitment : 14
Other general conditions:
1) Age will be determined as on date of Written Test/Interview, relaxable in case of SC/ST/OBC/EWS as per Govt. of India rules.
2) The total duration of the scheme is 3 years and appointment will be initially for period of one year, which may be curtailed or extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3) The Engagement will be purely on Contractual basis and co-terminus with the Project/Programme. And no claim for continuation of service/regular appointment will be entertained (selected candidate will have to give Undertaking for this).
4) The applicants should bring their duly filled application with a set of photo copies of self- attested certificates, marks cards, caste certificate and experience certificates etc., (along with originals) & 2 recent passport size photograph.
5) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6) The Selection Committee has the right to select or reject application of the candidate. The personnel selected through this interview may also be deployed in other projects of the Institute as per requirement.
7) Assistant Director In-charge, CARI, Bengaluru reserves the right to postpone or cancel the advertisement without assigning any reason.
8) Before submitting the application, the candidates should ensure that they are eligible in all respects.
9) For any further details CARI, Bengaluru Office can be conducted during working days.